Rhyscitlema Graph Plotter 3D
Rhyscitlema Graph Plotter 3D is an application to draw any graph in a 3D virtual space, and with everything fully defined in text. A graph is a 3D object having a position in space and a direction of orientation. It is viewed through a virtual camera which is yet another object in space. An object is fully defined in a single block of text, using variables and functions defined in the Rhyscitlema Function Expression Text (RFET) language. Multiple objects can be defined collectively, in a block of text called Rhyscitlema Objects Definition Text (RODT). The text parsing method is based on the expression parsing algorithm.
You must first get familiar with the Rhyscitlema Calculator software.
Please refer to User Guide for Rhyscitlema Graph Plotter 3D.pdf
Secure Download on Windows [v1.2]
To be improved or implemented
Consider donating at http://rhyscitlema.com/donate to encourage improvement!
- Graphical User Interface
- More support for string operations.
- Support for Big Integers.
- Explicit type specification of components and function parameters: char, int, float, number, string, vector, matrix ...
- C-borrowed features: enum, struct, typedef and MACROs. These will also exibit the access-control mechanism.
- Faster rendering time of the graph plotter.
- Drawing of an object's axes, especially for a selected and/or pointed object.
- Addition of the "Document" object type, a plane-surface used to display given HTML text.
- Sequential execution, which is necessary for implementing algorithms.
The examples below come along with the software, inside the example-rodt folder.
Note: most of these used high accuracy, meaning extremely slow rendering time.
* From the file checkers.rodt
* From the file simple-vehicle.rodt
* From the file sample-graphs.rodt
* From the file single-graphs.rodt